This episode is all about how Michelle and I built our respective nutrition businesses as a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, and a Health Coach. We're sharing our tips and tricks for how you can build an online nutrition business, too.
Click here to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes (and click here to subscribe on Stitcher) so you’re notified of new episodes. ?
- Michelle’s updates [1:00]
- Anne Marie’s updates [2:35]
- Michelle is digging Yogaglo subscription website for at home yoga classes [3:22]
- Building your own nutrition business [7:27]
- How to make money as a nutritionist [20:55]
- Meal of the week [1:09]
Links we mentioned in the podcast:
- Yogaglo at home yoga classes
- Ditch Your Nutritionist Online Program
- Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Photoshop, Lightroom
- BookWright software for designing ebooks
- Anne Marie uses Mailerlite for email management
- Michelle uses MailChimp for email management
- Perfect Supplements Collagen Protein
Girls, I’m really struggling to decide which program to pursue: NTA or IIN. I’ve narrowed it down to one or the other but I feel like I keep hearing such conflicting messages on both. More in-depth nutrition and science of the body info in the NTA program and much more business development help on the IIN side. I really want a mix of both! 🙂 Would love more input.
I’m also a certified personal trainer and ideally want to practice from home as a fitness/wellness health coach, marrying nutrition with fitness. I have chronic illness, so I’m passionate about helping others dealing with autoimmune issues.
I respect both you and Michelle and appreciate all of your insight!