Posted by https://grassfedsalsa.com/blog/cranberry-orange-cookies-aip/
© 2017 Grass Fed Salsa. All rights reserved.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine ghee/tallow, shortening, xylitol (or additional coconut sugar), coconut sugar, orange juice and zest with a high hand mixer.
- In a second bowl, combine the coconut flour, arrowroot starch, gelatin, baking soda, cream of tartar, and vanilla.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients until well combined. With a spatula, stir in the dried cranberries or cherries.
- Form into 16 cookies, and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Press down lightly on each cookie to flatten slightly.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, and let cook on a wire cooling rack.