This week we’re answering listener questions, including how to incorporate bone broth and collagen into your daily life, what to do if you feel guilty about trying the autoimmune protocol if you don’t have an autoimmune diagnosis, and how to heal eczema through food.
- Updates & review [0:50]
- What is Anne is loving [9:02]
- How do you incorporate bone broth and collagen into your daily lives [12:18]
- Eczema – is it autoimmune? Is Paleo enough to heal eczema or should I follow AIP? [21:00]
- Guilt around AIP with an autoimmune diagnosis [30:00]
- What to do after AIP isn’t working [38:35]
- Michelle’s meal of the week [48:52]