It’s human nature to want what we can’t have. Whether you’re comparing yourself and the journey you’re on to that of an influencer you follow on the internet, or you’re comparing yourself to your former self, comparison isn’t fair and it isn’t helpful.
In fact, comparison can and will hinder your healing and your progress.
Today, Michelle and I are discussing the comparison trap, how it negatively effects your healing journey, and how to stop!
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Big news from Anne [1:16]
- What Michelle is loving [6:22]
- The comparison trap [10:00]
- Why we compare ourselves [13:05]
- Why it’s harmful [17:41]
- Comparing yourself to your former self [27:20]
- How to stop comparison [35:09]
- Recognize when you’re comparing yourself [35:20]
- End the cycle [37:25]
- Set realistic goals [40:31]
- How to be more grateful [46:20]
Find more from Michelle at UnboundWellness.com
Join our Facebook group at Facebook.com/groups/UnboundHealing
Michelle’s blog post about constantly obsessing about health can be found here.
This is the podcast I mentioned from Melyssa Griffin on gratitude.