This delicious Paleo Green Bean Casserole is perfect for your Thanksgiving dinner. No one will guess it’s dairy free, Whole30, gluten free, and AIP.
- 1 3/4 cup Cream of Mushroom Soup (click for my dairy free, simple homemade recipe)
- 1 teaspoon coconut aminos (optional)
- 6 slices Whole30 compliant bacon, cooked and cut in pieces
- 4 cups green beans, cooked and cut
- 1 ⅓ cups French Fried Onion Rings (click for my gluten free, simple homemade recipe)
- salt and pepper to taste (omit pepper for AIP)
- Combine the soup, coconut aminos, salt, and pepper in a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.
- Add bacon, beans, and 2/3 cup French Fried Onions, chopped.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Remove from the oven, stir, and sprinkle with the remaining French Fried Onions.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the French Fried Onions are golden brown.
For the green beans, you can use: 2 cans (14.5 ounces each) green beans, drained, 1 1/2 pounds fresh green beans, 16 ounces frozen green beans, thawed
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Bake
Keywords: Paleo Green Bean Casserole