The autoimmune protocol (AIP) can be really overwhelming, and I’m not just talking about when you’re starting out and transitioning into it. One thing Michelle and I love so much about Alaena Haber (from Grazed and Enthused and The Healing Kitchen Cookbook) is her simple and sustainable approach to AIP.
We interview Alaena in this podcast about her autoimmune healing story and how she makes the Autoimmune Protocol sustainable and fun.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What Alaena is loving [4:38]
- Alaena’s health & healing story [7:30]
- Alaena’s AIP journey [14:57]
- Feeding your baby real food [18:48]
- Judgment of others diet [20:01]
- Making AIP easier and less overwhelming [24:36]
- Alaena’s best food & cooking tips [28:35]
- Dining out AIP [31:20]
- Food budget [34:45]
- Getting through struggles & stress management tips [39:17]
- The Healing Kitchen [50:01]
- New topics on Grazed & Enthused [56:36]
Find more from Michelle at UnboundWellness.com
Find more from Alaena at grazedandenthused.com
Get The Healing Kitchen here.
Join our Facebook group at Facebook.com/groups/UnboundHealing
The Prosecco Popsicles I mentioned can be found here.