- Combine coconut milk, coconut yogurt, avocado oil, and apple cider vinegar in a high powdered. Blend until fully emulsified.
- Add dried herbs, garlic, sea salt, and onion powder to the liquid ingredients and pulse a few times to combine.
- Store in the fridge, in a sealed jar for up to a week.
- If you don’t have access to coconut milk yogurt, you can increase the amount of full fat coconut milk from 1/2 cup to 1 cup. This will yield a thinner dressing, but the flavor will be the same.
- Olive oil can be used place of avocado oil, but the dressing will have a slight bitter flavor. Avocado oil has more of a neutral flavor, which I prefer in this dressing.