Follow this 10 minute detox routine 1-2 times a week before a bath. The activated charcoal face mask and dry skin brushing are the perfect complement to each other!
- Start filling your bath. Again, I use one of these two detox bath blends to maximize this detoxification technique.
- Apply this activated charcoal mask to your face. You can use less of the product when you apply using a mask face brush like this one – I’m able to get around 30 applications from one tube of the activated charcoal mask this way.
- While the bath is filling and the activated charcoal mask is setting, use the dry skin brush technique* to work your way around your entire body.
- Once it’s been about 10-15 minutes after you first applied your activated charcoal mask, rinse the mask off in the bath water & soak.
* To do the dry skin brush technique, start by gently moving a natural boar bristle dry skin brush (like this one) in circular motions across the skin. You’ll want to start at the furthest point of your extremities, and work your way in toward your heart. So start at your feet and hands, working your way in.